Calling all orange lovers everywhere - we made this drink just for you. The physical embodiment of a sunset, this drink is both beautiful and deadly.
- 50 ml Orange Grove gin
- 15 ml Triple Sec
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 1 bar spoon of Orange Marmalade
- Start with adding the Marmalade and Lemon Juice together in the shaker and give it a good stir.
- Add the Orange Grove Gin and Triple Sec and fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker until it condenses.
- Double strain over a martini glass and garnish with an Orange Peel.
S H A K E and S T I R
Also triple sec may be replaced with any equivalent liquor such as Cointreau
Other recipes you might like